Below are some resources for you to use and show off to other people. We are hoping to add more in the future as these resources can be very beneficial towards making the best out of your BBYO experience.
63rd Regional Board
KIO BBG Constitution
KIO AIT/MIT 2015:
KIO KALLAH 2015:
KIO REGIONALS 2014:
KIO KALLAH 2014:
BASKETBALL/ SISTERHOOD 2013:
Spirit Convention 2011:
KIO BBG Impeachment Process
1. Chapter Board member brings the issue of the chapter board member that is not fulfilling their role to either the Regional N’siah or the board member’s Regional Counterpart. (must have 3 specific reasons why they should be impeached).
2. If the Regional N’siah, Regional Counterpart, and city director of that board member agree that this member should be impeached...the rest of the board will then vote**
3. Out of the 5 board members, 3 votes are needed in order to successfully impeach the said position.
4. In order to impeach the Chapter N’siah...
5. Out of the 5 board members, 5 votes are needed in order to successfully impeach the N’siah along with agreement from the city director and Regional N’siah.
6. The replacement of the impeached board member is decided by the Chapter N’siah (either by appointment or election)
7. If the chapter N’siah is impeached, the Chapter S’ganit will step in as N’siah for the remainder of the term. The Chapter S’ganit will then appoint or hold an election for a new Chapter S’ganit.
**If the Regional N’siah, Regional Counterpart, and city Director do not all agree that the board member should be impeached, then the impeachment CANNOT be accomplished.